John W. Tremblay
John Tremblay received his law degree from Berkeley Law at the University of California, where he was senior articles editor for the Berkeley Journal of Employment and Labor Law.
Mr. Tremblay worked as a law clerk for an Oakland, California, law firm while in law school, assisting with employment and civil rights cases. He also served as a counselor and co-director of the East Bay Workers' Rights Clinic in Berkeley.
Prior to starting law school, Mr. Tremblay worked in Washington, DC. He was a program officer at the Kalmanovitz Initiative for Labor and the Working Poor, a Georgetown University-based labor research center, and a legal assistant at the Washington Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs.
He is admitted to the bar in California.
Areas of Practice
- Whistleblower Law
- California, 2015
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, Berkeley, California
- Law Journal: Berkeley Journal of Employment and Labor Law, Senior Articles Editor, 2014 - 2015
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville VA, Virginia
- Honors: With Distinction
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: Foreign Affairs
- Major: Spanish
Past Employment Positions
- Lewis Feinberg Lee Jackson, Law Clerk, 2014 - 2015
- EEOC, San Francisco District Office, Law Office, 2013