Phillips & Cohen is proud of its whistleblower clients and is committed to each of them. Here’s what former clients and others say about the high-quality and effective representation our whistleblower lawyers provide.
- “I must say that Erika [Kelton] and her firm were absolutely astounding … Their honest opinion in forecasting the various scenarios in my case was extremely valuable. Their extent of knowledge from a legal perspective is overwhelming. The firm has a great team of brilliant minds that work together.”
-SEC international whistleblower client who received one of the largest SEC whistleblower awards ever issued (more than $32 million)
- Phillips & Cohen “always protected not just my interest from a financial point of view but my well-being.”
– Whistleblower client Robert Baker, as told to the National Law Journal.
- “I knew that most of the time it doesn’t work out well for whistleblowers even when they effect change, but my engagement with [Phillips & Cohen] was so positive.”
– Whistleblower client Matthew Burke, as told to Lawdragon magazine
- “These are the first lawyers I’ve ever met that didn’t have an agenda besides doing the right thing.”
– Dr. Paul Michelson, a whistleblower client, as reported in the book, Giant Killers: The Team and the Law That Help Whistleblowers Recover America’s Stolen Billions.
- “Three months of research convinced me that Phillips & Cohen, with its breadth of experience in filing and pursuing whistleblower cases, was the top gun in the field.”
– Whistleblower client John W. Schilling in his book, Undercover: How I Went from Company Man to FBI Spy – and Exposed the Worst Healthcare Fraud in U.S. History
- The work of Phillips & Cohen with the Justice Department was a “collaboration of a group of impressive professionals acting skillfully in concert.”
– U.S. District Judge Steven D. Merryday in a ruling that increased the reward of a Phillips & Cohen whistleblower client.
- “The giant killers of the whistleblower bar.”
– Lawdragon magazine
- “Considered … to be the premier false claims [whistleblower] plaintiffs’ firm.”
– The Recorder (legal newspaper)