Phillips & Cohen is a highly acclaimed whistleblower law firm that has received national and international recognition for its unparalleled success representing whistleblowers.
Whistleblowers are our only clients. We are devoted full-time to their cases.
We represent whistleblowers in “qui tam” whistleblower cases under the False Claims Act and whistleblower claims under the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and IRS whistleblower reward programs.
For over three decades, we have worked with whistleblowers to hold healthcare providers, defense contractors, Wall Street firms and other entities accountable for fraud and other wrongdoing.
We are known for our expertise, strong advocacy and record-setting results. Our whistleblower cases have helped governments and defrauded investors recover more than $12.8 billion.
Phillips & Cohen’s roster of whistleblower attorneys includes:
- The public interest lawyer who helped Congress write and pass the modern-day False Claims Act.
- The founding chief of the SEC Office of the Whistleblower, who helped establish the policies and processes the SEC follows in whistleblower cases.
- The former federal “anti-fraud” czar who helped lead efforts at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to strengthen the fight against Medicare fraud.
- Former federal prosecutors.
- The author of a leading treatise on the False Claims Act, used as a reference by judges and attorneys.
- Lawyers with decades of experience working with whistleblowers on ground-breaking and record-setting cases.
We fight to protect our clients and achieve the best possible outcome for them. We have the experience and the resources to take on any entity or individual, whether it is a hospital, an investment bank or a multinational company.
Phillips & Cohen is the only law firm that has won financial awards for whistleblower clients under three different government reward programs: the False Claims Act, the SEC whistleblower program (created by the Dodd-Frank Act) and the IRS whistleblower program. We have secured for our clients more than $1 billion in whistleblower rewards.
With offices in Washington, New York, San Francisco, Miami, and London, we represent whistleblowers throughout the US and around the world. Please contact us.