Phillips & Cohen LLP is the nation's most successful and most experienced law firm representing whistleblowers. Recoveries from our lawyers' whistleblower cases total more than $11.6 billion from civil settlements and related criminal fines.
On behalf of whistleblowers, our lawyers bring:
- Qui tam cases involving Medicare fraud, pharma fraud, defense contractor fraud and other types of fraud against the government under the U.S. False Claims Act and state false claims laws.
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) whistleblower claims for rewards under the Dodd-Frank Act for both U.S. and foreign citizens.
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) whistleblower claims under the reward program created by the Dodd-Frank Act.
- Internal Revenue Services (IRS) whistleblower claims under the IRS whistleblower reward program for those who have information about federal tax fraud and tax underpayments involving millions of dollars. We also represent tax whistleblowers in claims under state whistleblower reward programs.
Our whistleblower cases have helped bring about record-setting results:
- The largest healthcare fraud settlement ever ($3 billion - GlaxoSmithKline).
- The second largest healthcare fraud settlement ($2.3 billion - Pfizer Inc.).
- The largest settlement of a healthcare fraud case involving solely kickback allegations ($400 million - DaVita Healthcare Partners).
- The largest amount ever paid by a defense contractor in a qui tam case ($325 million - Northrop Grumman).
- Largest settlement ever paid by a medical lab company for a faulty product ($302 million - Quest Diagnostics).
- The largest SEC whistleblower reward given under the Dodd-Frank program (more than $30 million).
Phillips & Cohen consistently is recognized as one of the nation's top law firms, and our attorneys have received many accolades for their work on behalf of whistleblowers including:
- "500 Leading Lawyers in America" for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 (Lawdragon)
- "Hot List" of the top plaintiffs' law firms in the U.S for 2004, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012 and 2015 (National Law Journal)
- "Whistleblower Lawyer of the Year" for 2012 (Taxpayers Against Fraud)
If you would like to contact Phillips & Cohen about your case, please fill out our qui tam (false claims) contact form, our IRS whistleblower contact form or our SEC and CFTC whistleblower contact form.