WASHINGTON, DC – Phillips & Cohen LLP has launched a YouTube channel to give whistleblowers more information about qui tam lawsuits and other whistleblower cases.
Phillips & Cohen is the nation’s most successful law firm representing whistleblowers, with more than $11 billion recovered from settlements and related criminal fines. Phillips & Cohen represents whistleblowers in qui tam lawsuits brought under the False Claims Act, Dodd-Frank whistleblower claims with the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, as well as whistleblower claims with the Internal Revenue Service.
The videos include clips from a webinar about False Claims Act litigation, moderated by Phillips & Cohen partner Colette Matzzie, and congressional testimony from Claire Sylvia, also a partner with the firm.
Below are the videos currently active on the Phillips & Cohen channel:
- “History of the False Claims Act and its qui tam whistleblower provisions.”
- “Liability under the False Claims Act whistleblower law.”
- “The False Claims Act, whistleblower qui tam cases and public information.”
- “The False Claims Act and qui tam first-to-file requirements.”
- “Whistleblower qui tam lawsuits must be filed under seal.”
- “Whistleblower qui tam lawsuits and government intervention decisions.”
- “The court’s role in whistleblower qui tam settlements.”
- “Whistleblower attorney Claire Sylvia testifies on qui tam cases and Medicaid fraud.”
- “Whistleblowers stop Medicaid fraud through qui tam cases – congressional testimony.”
- “Recurring Issues in False Claims Act Litigation.”
Phillips & Cohen attorneys have been recognized for many national awards, including the “500 Leading Lawyers in America” from 2007-2013 and “Whistleblower Lawyer of the Year.” The firm was recently inducted into the “Plaintiff’s Hot List Hall of Fame.”