Awards & Honors
Recognition of Phillips & Cohen's attorneys for their work on whistleblower cases
- Lawdragon's "500 Leading Lawyers in America," 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013-2014, 2015 and 2016.
- "Plaintiffs' Hot List" of law firms selected for "exemplary work," track record and significant wins -National Law Journal, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2015 and 2016.
- "US Top Ranked Law Firms," 2014, 2015 and 2016 - Martindale-Hubbell.
- "Super Lawyers" for Washington, DC - 2007-2016.
- "Attorneys Who Matter," 2015. Ethisphere Institute highlights those "who have made a significant difference in the ethics and compliance fields through their respective professions."
- Washingtonian's "Top lawyers in DC" in the whistleblower law category the past two years the list was complied, 2012 and 2015.
- "Lifetime achievement award" for work on whistleblower cases - Taxpayers Against Fraud, 2013.
- "Whistleblower Lawyer of the Year" for 2012 – Taxpayers Against Fraud.
- "Considered ... to be the premier false claims [whistleblower] plaintiffs' firm." The (San Francisco) Recorder.
- "Three months of research convinced me that Phillips & Cohen, with its breadth of experience in filing and pursuing whistleblower cases, was the top gun in the field." John W. Schilling, author of Undercover: How I Went from Company Man to FBI Spy – and Exposed the Worst Healthcare Fraud in U.S. History and former client.
- The work of Phillips & Cohen with the Justice Department was a "collaboration of a group of impressive professionals acting skillfully in concert." U.S. District Judge Steven D. Merryday.
- "These are the finest lawyers I've ever met that didn't have an agenda besides doing the right thing." A whistleblower client, as reported in the book, Giant Killers: The Team and the Law That Help Whistleblowers Recover America's Stolen Billions.
- AV ratings – the highest ratings for legal ability and ethical standards – by Martindale-Hubbell legal directory.
We have earned our clients more than
$1 billion in whistleblower rewards
and recovered more than
$11 billion through our cases.